Villefranche sur Mer

Villefranche sur Mer
it all starts with a beach

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It was a year of journeys

It was a year of journeys...and friends. I end this year where I started it - back in the islands with family. I spent January in Hawaii (Maui at Jeremy's, then Big Island at Julie's), then to Thailand to see Peter & Demi et al. I was 'home' in Ashland for March/April, then on to France and Italy for six months, and back to Hawaii late November. And through all my travels, the very best part was meeting new friends...and seeing old ones. Beautiful souls all!
at my kids and island ohana, 
then the lovely friends I made during my time in Europe. 
What a glorious year!

May each of you be blessed with the gifts of friendship and Aloha.
Mele Kalikimaka!! and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou, 
Karen
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment